RETech 2013 – Photography for Real Estate Tech Meeting / Grind Space
Scott Roth Events was hired to do photographer for
RETech NY 2013 – The Future of Real Estate + Tech
Excerpt from Eventbrites event description:
Meet the Future of Real Estate+Tech at this years RETech NY!
Real Estate Tech (RETech) companies have transformed the real estate industry. As real estate startups infiltrate the real estate industry, being an early adopter of new technology is an absolute if you want to succeed in today’s real estate market. Explore the benefits of new listings & comps platforms to crowdfunding & crowdsourcing platforms, created by New York & San Francisco Startups at this years RETech NY 2013.
Presentations & Discussions:
- 42Floors: Justin Bedecarré, Co-Founder
- CompStak: Danny Shachar, Director of Operations
- HonestBuildings: Yusha Hu, Director of Market Development
- ViewTheSpace: Andrew Flint, Director of Business Development
- Floored: Dave Eisenberg, CEO & Founder
- SpaceSplitter: Rob Caucci, CEO & Co-Founder
- TheSquareFoot: Jonathan Wasserstrum, CEO & Co-Founder
- CodeGreen: Harry Etra, Senior Project Manager
- Retail MLS: Benjamin M. Zises, CEO & Founder
- LiquidSpace: Edward Nolan, Business Development
Meet the future of real estate at the Grand Opening of Grind Spaces newest location – Bryant Park!
- Benjamin Dyett; CEO & Co-Founder of GRIND
- Ashkán Zandieh; Founder of TechStarter